This is to inform the general public especially those who are interested to obtain the 2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form, that NIS form 2016 shall be coming up by March, and as usual we wish to advice any interested candidate to read the requirements for the Nigeria immigration service recruitment listed bellow before applying.
Before revealing to you the NIS general requirements for the recruitment excises we advice you if you know that you are interested to buy the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form 2016, you need to be checking this website from time to time especially around march for updates
NIS Recruitment Academic Qualification
Any interested candidate applying for Nigeria Immigration Service 2016 Recruitment must possess any of the following:
i. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
ii. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements for 2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form
The following are the general requirements for this year’s Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment. And any candidate who wants to buy the recruitment form must meet adhere to the following.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service;
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
NOTE: Any candidate with any of the following under listed medical cases need not to buy the NIS Recruitment form:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment OF APPLICATION
When the 2016 online recruitment shall start, all qualified Applicants are to complete the application online via the FCSC Recruitment Portal at: www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Always visit Newsjit.com or use the comment box for 2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Update.