2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Update

This is to inform the general public especially those who are interested to obtain the 2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form, that NIS form 2016 shall be coming up by March, and as usual we wish to advice any interested candidate to read the requirements for the Nigeria immigration service recruitment listed bellow before applying.

2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Update

Before revealing to you the NIS general requirements for the recruitment excises we advice you if you know that you are interested to buy the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment form 2016, you need to be checking this website from time to time especially around march for updates

NIS Recruitment Academic Qualification

Any interested candidate applying for Nigeria Immigration Service 2016 Recruitment must possess any of the following:

i. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or

ii. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.

Requirements for 2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form

The following are the general requirements for this year’s Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment. And any candidate who wants to buy the recruitment form must meet adhere to the following.

1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
  2. Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
  3. Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
  4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
  5. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service;
  6. Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.

NOTE: Any candidate with any of the following under listed medical cases need not to buy the NIS Recruitment form:

• Sight problem;
  • Hearing difficulties;
  • Previous major orthopedic operation;
  • Flat foot;
  • Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
  • Be free from any form of financial embarrassment OF APPLICATION

When the 2016 online recruitment shall start, all qualified Applicants are to complete the application online via the FCSC Recruitment Portal at: www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Always visit Newsjit.com or use the comment box for 2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Update.

56 thoughts on “2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Update

1. Adewuyi Adebowale says:

I love to serve my country,I wili like to be part of the NIS recruitment 2016.

2. Odedele Sunday says:

It is true that nigerian immigration want to recrut by march dis yr 2016.

• mannir aminu usman says:

am reeady to helf my cauntry nageria plc sir if a time is comming tell me on thise number 07065483294

3. Jacob iliya bature says:

Is it a reality that their wil be recrutment in nigeria immigration service.by march 2016?

4. kayode samson ojo says:

Pls notify me when the form is out this is my number. 070599542, 080680425 thanks

• @kayode samson ojo, is our duty to making sure that you register for the NIS ok. so we shall inform you in due time but your number can’t be published here for security reasons

5. my name is Ibrahim sani y says:

please notifying me when the form is out.
    this is my numbers pls.
    08036776 or 09033553 thank you so much
    I like your service immigration

• @Ibrahim sani y, is our pleasure to inform you people. But for your security we cannot publish you complete phone Number here, it has been added to our data base once the form comes out you will get the message thanks

6. Ajang emmanuel ushie says:

What about those issued appointment letter and train that were suspended what wil heppend to them

7. AJAYI QUDUS ADEDAMOLA says:

am really interested in applying for the NIS so i wud really b glad if i can be notified when the form is out

8. umar m kachallah says:

pls inform me went recruitment
    start

9. cool,if these is real,i will love to be a part of the NIS,i will want a recievev a notification if d form is available on my line…..070670006 thanks

10. umar m kachallah says:

if d recruitment start inform me through this number 070644582. thinks

11. titilayo kehinde says:

Like seriously i’ll be glade if i’ll be notified in dew time pls

12. Tarpav S Paul. says:

I am interested to join the NIS this yr 2016.I would like u to inform me when the form will be on sale.
    Thank u, may GOD bless u.
    Here is my number 081039031.

13. my name is Ibrahim sani y says:

OK. I see your message
    am understand this is my number
    08036776771 or 09033553002 thanks ours

14. Oohh yea..! Dats rily lovely wen u say Nigeria force service…, rily love to b part of it. Plss and notify me when imigratn is up..Ehisy

15. umar m kachallah says:

any more news about nis

16. My num for any update pls 08116270911. Thanks

17. pls notify me on this email ……………tstarsdavidedavid@gmail.com thanks

18. Ikyo Joseph Nongo says:

Am waiting for the recruitment form once it is out please keep me posted on this E-mail Jo4rez@gmail.com

19. Melly Nkechi Umoru says:

Yeah I heard recruitment form will come out this month,this will be my 3rd of applying 4 NIS.let’s keep our fingers crossed.

20. The service should please make it known to interested applicants like us to also apply.the man know man idea is evil please

21. OMORUYI JOHN says:

Pls notify me if the form is out, i mean NIS recruitment form. contact me on 070306531.

22. Please notify me when the NIS form is out .Thanks

23. I took an oath that i will serve my country and my country shall be proud of me, and this is among the way i only have hope in fulfilling my oath, and also my heart desire Nigerian immigration service, please notify me when the form selling starts, and this is also my Number(08033746880)

24. Pls notify me when NIS form is out. My phone number:08100416351

25. Is it true that the NIS has secretly recruited 5,000 applicants and they are undergoing training at kano?

26. Onedibe Anthony says:

hello please i am a fresh graduate and i meet all the requirements , i kindly request to be notified as soon as possible. thanks for your usual support. My name is Onedibe Anthony my contact is 08183495336 thank you Sir

27. Please kindly notify me when the immigration recruitment starts. You can contact me through 08141194060.Thank you

28. Please do notify me on 08141194060.

29. Please notify me on my mobile no. 08062699570
    I am Ben

30. confidence Orji says:

please do notify me when the Nigeria recruitment start. my contact,07039071558. I want to serve my country Nigeria

31. Olusanya adeniyi Abiodun says:

Plzzz sir… Inform me immediately, if d form is out sir. My number 08164566588

32. isiaka adeola says:

Pls sir notify me on my mobile no08039587956
    I’m Isiaka Adeola

33. idawarifagha tolofari says:

Pls sir notify me if the(NIS)from is out pls,my number08161510078,I am ida tolofari

34. Daniel Akhafa says:

I am interested too Admin….. Kindly alert me when the form is out….thanks.

35. Emenogu Rejoice says:

i am interested to work with nigeria immigration pls kindly alert me thanks.

36. egwuonwu eberechi says:

pls kindly notify me when (NIS) form is out thanks. 08030922248

37. Abdulrahman yahaya says:

Please tex me when the nigerian immigration start recruitment this is my number please ineed you08144509223

38. iheanyi ubamadu says:

please notify me when nis form is out thanks .08064331481

39. Kindly notify me when the application form is out.. adedayoolowu22@gmail.com thnks!

40. Agulanna christogonus chidubem says:

O LORD,MY GOD THE OF SERVING MY COUNTRY NIGERIA IS AT HAND.SEE ME THROUGH THIS YEAR FOR THESE RECRUILTMENT.AMEN.

41. HUSSEINI YUSUF JIMO says:

Pls notify me when the form is out, On 08066421109,08091923309 or yusufhusseini12@gmail.com

42. Isiaq sodiq olaitan says:

Please let me know when the form is out,you can text me on this number 08146072363 or this email:sodiqisiaq108@gmail.com

43. cynthia okoli says:

Please I am interested notify me when the recruitment starts via (nwajesus4life@gmail.com) or text me on 08039619446 thanks a bunch.

44. Please text me when the form is out,07039370415 or 08036774850(livina.chinenye@yahoo.com)

45. hussaini musa ya'u says:

I am interrested the work please and please sir text me when the form is out my name is hussaini musa ya’u I in YOBE state my phone number is 08066433121 OR 07013391010 my Allah help us and other staff

46. Danjuma Umar says:

Pls remind me when the form is ready. Danjuma Umar

47. Akintan adekunle sunday says:

I real interrested of dis work, pls and pls sir text me when the form is out, God we help me and you, Dis is my NB, 07062216245;;

48. pls sir.wishing to work with the immigration service.pls sir text me when the form is out.am victor my contact 08132115014