To all that chose Federal University Ndufu Alike-Ikwo as their preferred institution for 2017/2018 admission, to you all that reached the FUNAI CUTOFF MARK and sat for the 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Test you are hereby this article informed that the 2017 FUNAI POST UTME Result is out. Note: The release of the 2017 FUNAI POST UTME Result does not mean that candidates have gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
How To Check Your 2017 FUNAI POST UTME Result
Before now, checking the result was just by simply visiting the FUNAI official portal:
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided
- then click on submit button to see performance(result)
But in this time around, they will certainly be a change on how to check the result due to the new method the institution used in administering the just past 2017 FUNAI POST UTME screening exercise. During the online post utme registration candidates got their special examination number(different from jamb exam number) . The same number they used to login FUNAI CBT page during the post utme exams in other to gain access into the questions provided. So, in the same way, the checker can never be as before.
To access Your 2017 FUNAI POST UTME Result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Click on “ADMISSIONS”
- Click on “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment option: Card payment or Generate invoice
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your etranzact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal and enter your “Etranzact PIN”
- Proceed to check your PUTME screening result.
Read also: ebsu 2017 post utme result
A Serious Caution From Federal University Ndufu Alike-Ikwo: candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.
2017 FUNAI POST UTME Result is out . check it now. Hope is article is has been of great help.