This web page is designed to keep you updated on the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form. So if you are interested in obtain the NIS form 2017/2018 which shall soon commence, then you have to read the requirements for the Nigeria immigration service recruitment listed bellow before applying.
Before revealing to you the 2017/2018 NIS form general requirements for the recruitment excises it is of a very wise as an interested personnel in the upcoming Nigeria Immigration Recruitment form 2017 be checking this website from time to time especially around march for the latest updates.
NIS 2017/2018 Recruitment Academic Qualification
Any interested candidate applying for Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment must possess any of the following:
i. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
ii. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Requirements for 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form
For those who are interested in the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment excercise. The under listed are the requirements which and any candidate who wants to buy the recruitment form must meet and adhere to.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service;
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability.
NOTE: Any candidate with any of the following under listed medical cases need not to buy the NIS Recruitment form 2017:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment OF APPLICATION
When the 2017-2018 NIS online recruitment registration shall start, all the interested, qualified applicants are to complete the application process online via the FCSC Recruitment Portal at: www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Always visit Newsjit.com or better still drop your email/contact on the comment box for latest update about 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form, as the online registration lasts only 1-2 weeks.