This notice is to inform all the interested candidates and the General Public that the long awaited 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is now out online. All the interested candidates are to follow this instructions here to apply for the NIS 2017 recruitment.
www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2017 portal or better still the URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK.
NIS 2017 Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
All applicants must note that. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at NIS 2017/2018 recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Available Positions For 2017 NIS Recruitment
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: If you want to obtain the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form, and your interest in 0n the Superintend Cadre position or the Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”), you
- Must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
2. INSPECTORATE CADRE or Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII). If your choice of position is on the above, then.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
3. ASSISTANT CADRE or Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form How to Apply
To apply for the ongoing NIS recruitment 2017, follow the simple steps bellow.
- Go to the NIS recruitment portal at http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.php
- Choose the position which you want to apply for. Under your choice of position, you will see a blue button written Apply Here
- Click on it, then provide all the necessary personal information needed.
Use the share button bellow to share to your friends about how to get the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form free online. And if you face any challenge in the application process, use the comment box to drop your question regarding Nigerian immigration recruitment.