By this post we want to notify interesting and qualified candidates that the Nigerian Navy has commenced the process for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment of suitably qualified Nigerian graduates through the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25.
2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment commences today and we promise to keep you updated here on this page so that you don’t fall victim of Fraudsters who will promise to offer you Nigerian Navy Job with any exchange for cash or any other form of gratification.
We strive to keep you safe from them by feeding you here with the right information and guide you on how to go about the Nigerian Navy recruitment application for 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment.
Interesting candidates can access 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment Portal at . The 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment portal will be opened on October 11 for interested candidates to apply online.
Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment Application Requirements
- Must be Nigerian by birth
- Must possess minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree Holders and Upper Credit for HND Holders. They should also come for the exercise with the following;
- The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level;
- The Ordinary National Diploma (OND);
- The West African School Certificate or The Senior Secondary School Certificate;
- The London City and Guilds or The WAEC City and Guilds; Also, all applicants and candidates must provide their primary school leaving certificate.
3. Male applicants must measure from 1.68 meters tall and female applicants should not be less than 1.68 meters in height.
4. Applicants should be between the age of 22years and 28years by 31 January, 2018. note that the Imams and Chaplains should not exceed 30 years by January 31, 2017.
The 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment Rules and Regulations.
The Nigerian Navy will not tolerate any form of misconduct from any candidate applying for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduate Recruitment.
Applicants are warned that it a punishable offense to present false certificate or any other professional qualification. Do not falsify your age. Another criteria is that candidates should not be married or have children before applying for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduate Recruitment exercise, Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Candidates With any Form of Disability Cannot Apply:
– previous orthopedic operation;
– short sight;
– ear problem;
– flat foot;
– less than required height( 1.70 for male and 1.67 for female)
– any natural disability.
How to Apply for the The 2017 Nigerian Navy Graduates Recruitment.
Click Here to register.
Those who wish to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment are requested to note that applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once.
- Buy a voucher from any branch of the Union Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The voucher cost N1000 for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 for candidates applying for Direct Short Service.( Bank charges may apply).
- Log on to the Navy’s recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com using the serial number of the card you purchased as username and the PIN as password.
- Complete the forms you will be presented with and submit after cross checking to ensure that the information you have provided is correct.
- After submitting your form online, you will be required to print out a copy of the summary. You will also receive a notification of the examination dates and recruitment centers.
- Report to the recruitment centers with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman. Also, carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centers.
Congratulations! You are in for the exercise and if this has helped you don’t forget to thank us on the comment box below.