Nnamdi Azikiwe University; founded on the philosophy that knowledge should be propagated and disseminated to individuals without let or hindrance, like other institution organized a post UTME screening test. We are glad to inform all the candidates that participated that the 2017 UNIZIK post UTME result is out.
To maintain the pedigree of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, after whom the University is named, stands out clearly in the history of University education in Nigeria and Africa in general, has insisted on 200 aggregate as the cutoff mark of institution. In the discharge of its mission, the University shall live up to the ideals of this renowned statesman, by making University education pragmatic, and using it to forge unity among the various communities in Nigeria and the International community.
Candidates who sat for 2017 UNIZIK post UTME are advised to log into the portal from 6pm on the day of their exam to check their results. Note that candidates who did not register online were not be allowed to write the screening exercise. Only bona fide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
How to Check 2017 UNIZIK Post UTME Result Online.
- Visit Unizik Post-utme result checking portal via the link :http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2017-2018/index.html
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button at the end of the displayed page,
- Enter your registered Email address and Password in the spaces provided,
- Finally, Click on the ‘LOGIN’ button to access your result.
you can also check : 2017 FUNAI post utme result
How To Calculate Unizik Post Utme Screening Result Aggregate Score
To calculate your unizik post utme aggregate score simply follow this formula as stated by the institution:
sum your UTME score and divide by eight. eg, 233/8=29.125
again, sum your post utme score and divide by two. e.g, 70/2=35
so, in this sample the aggregate score is 29.125 +35=64.125%
Important Note For 2017/18 Unizik Aspirants
- that out of the 31,955 candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2017/18 JAMB unified tertiary examination and chose unizik as their first choice of institution,26732 candidates registered for the post UTME screening exercise for admissions
- That only 17,935 passed the screening test with a minimum score of 40% .309 candidates did not show up for the exam . while 118 candidates were disqualified for failure to follow instructions.
- 393 results were withheld on cases of exam malpractice. On further scrutiny 271 out of this results
- The cutoff mark for various department has been release.To that, candidates are urged to visit the offiocial website of the school to see for themaselves.
you can also check : 2017 ebsu post utme result
We believe this article on 2017 UNIZIK POST UTME Result and how to calculate your aggregate score was helpful.