West African Examination Council(WAEC) 2018 registration begins. The aim of this article is to give you the 2018 WAEC Registration Guide and also that the examination body introduces two November December WASSCE
For 2018 WAEC Registration, candidates will be expected to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks’ accredited agents. And to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13.950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information
2018 WAEC REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
The normal registration period has not been scheduled. Candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration update. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of fast access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photo card during the examination. The WAEC result checker PIN will also be on the photo card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
2018 WAEC REGISTRATION Of CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES
Candidates with disabilities are also free to register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
2018 WAEC REGISTRATION GENERAL INFORMATION
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 27S by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using the registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their exam nation halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed m the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre wiII be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the exam nation hall with mobile phone and or electronic or communication gadgets will have his entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice wilI not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted
WAEC Introduces Two Nov/Dec WASSCE
The Registrar, West African Examination Council, Dr. Uyi Uwadiae, has said that the council will start the conduct of a second diet of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination in 2018. Dr. Uwadiae added that the Nigerian National Office had agreed to start the second diet of the examination out of the five member countries.
Procedure for 2018 WAEC Registration.
WAEC GCE2018 Registration – Other things to Know, click here to register
pay the sum of N14,450 in any of the following banks firt Bank plc,sterling Bank plc, Access Bank plc,Diamond Bank plc, Zineth Bank plc,Sky Bank plc, Union Bank of Nigeria,Ecko Bank plc, GT Bank plc, Stanbic IBTC Bank plc,United Bank for AFRICA plc,Fedelity Bank plc,Heritage Bank plc,Standard Chartered Bank plc, Unity Bank plc ,WEMA Bank plc; a PIN will be given to you.
Visit WAEC GCE website here –www.waecnigeria.org–, choose your section (school or private candidate) and use the PIN given to you at the bank to sign up as a new user.
Note: During the WAEC GCE2018 Registration you will be required to do a biometric (fingerprint) verification.You will also fill your bio data information.
Finally you are required to print out a copy of your photo card/admission notice.
Other things to Know about WAEC GCE registration 2017/2018
Registration fee is not refundable after payment.
Exam timetable will be available to print on completion of registration.
Candidates are required to wear only mufti on day of examination.
That is the vital information you need to know about WAEC GCE Registration 2017/2018 and how to register for WAEC GCE 2017. Success in your examination!