The Council of Legal Education – Nigeria Law School has last week made known the Call to Bar Requirements 2015, to all the young lawyers who made it through in the April Bar 11 result, the students are to take note of the requirements before further actions.
HERE ARE THE CALL TO BAR REQUIREMENTS 2015:
- The students are to Print out of the Bar Final Result as an evidence that they made it through in all the courses.
- They are to present Evidence of payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) call processing fee into the bank account bellow
- Bank Account No. 1011739859
- Account Name. (NLS Call to the Bar Account).
3. Presentation of Original and photocopy of LL.B degree Certificate
4. They are to present Original and Photocopy of Law School Identity Card
NOTE: Candidates are advised to adhere to the scheduled dates of their screening. If you observe any error of spelling; arrangement or omission of name on your result page, mail your complaint immediately to:
Any student who fails to meet up with the above call to bar requirements 2015 stands the chance of been denied the call to bar service for this year 2015, and as such shall wait until next year if the need arises.
NOTE: The Dates for the call to bar 2015 shall be updated here in due time, so you are to keep checking from time to time for the update.
Students who have in any way lost their Law School Identity Card, are advised to go to the dean students affairs in their various campus for clarification and possibly replacement of the Law School Identity Card for such student.
Students are also on a very important note advised to confirm the above bank details before making any payment, as any payment into account by any form of wrong account as at the students risk. So before any payment you are to confirm the account Number and name first.