This is to inform all Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, that the sale of EBSU POST UTME Form 2017/2018 Starts August 30th & Ends 20 Sept 2017.
As the admission POST-UTME Application Form is available now, the portal for 2017 EBSU POST-UTME online registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
How to Register For 2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME Online
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- 7.Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (http://portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
EBSU 2017/2018 POST-UTME Examination Date
Candidates are expected to locate/report to their POST-UTME centres as indicated on their acknowledgement slips. However, the image bellow shows the different dates and venue which each department are to write the post utme examination. SO zoom it with your device to view it clear.
EBSU POST-UTME Examination Requirements
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test .
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September,2017 shall be of no effect.
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Banks to Buy EBSU POST UTME Form 2017
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below
- Diamond Bank.
- Fist Bank Plc.
- Ebsu Microfinance Bank.
- Eco Bank. And
- UBA Bank only
OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
Visit EBSU website www.ebsu-edu.net for your POST-UTME result.
2017/2018 EBSU DIRECT ENTRY FORM
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
2017/2018 EBSU POST-UTME CLOSING DATE
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while the website for 2017 Ebsu post utme online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
If you have any question regarding how to get the form if you are far from the school, use the comment section below to reach us. And if you face any other issue about how to get the EBSU POST UTME Form 2017/2018, lets hear from you on the comment box.