This article or better still online BVN tutorial on GTBank BVN Linking is to relieve you from the stress of going to Queue online in the bank just to link your BVN to your GTBank account which you could just do on your own using the simple method shown bellow.
We all know that millions of Nigerians who have Bank account has been denied access to their own account or money, just because of GTBank BVN Linking or simply because they have not linked their BVN to their GTBank accounts.
The worst part of the BVN problems is that when innocent people manage to get their way through the queue, some of the bank costumer care service may keep you stranded a whole day for just what you can do on your own just by walk down to any ATM machine.
BVN online linking or registration is very easy and can only take you a maximum of six (6) minutes to complete in any ATM machine of any Bank branch. Now for all the GTBank account holders who have not who already have a BVN with one of their other banks can follow the simple steps bellow to Link it to their GTBank account easily online
Steps For GTBank BVN Linking Online
- Walk down to any ATM machine
- Insert your GTBank ATM card and type your ATM pin
- Select the option which displays “BVN linking“.
- Enter the BVN given to you by your other bank (this number is 11 digits).
- Click on “Proceed” button
- There will be a confirmation page that will be displayed, to ensure you actually typed in the correct BVN number.
- Click on the “Proceed button again.
- Re-type in your ATM secret PIN again to validate you actions.
- Finally Click on “Submit button“
If you have any question regarding how to link your GTbank account or other bank accounts to your BVN, use the comment box bellow to ask your question or share your testimony.
Best of Luck.