How am going to teach you how you how to activate GOtv decoder or clear E016 Error on your GOtv without needing to call GOtv help service center or anybody else for assistance, how to activate GOtv decoder online is quite easy as you are going to see here.
Here is How to Activate GOtv Decoder After Subscription
- Ensure decoder is connected and switched on to GO Channel (Channel 99).
- SMS the word Accept*followed by your ICU NUmber*, your Surname*, your Mobile Number*, the City* in which your live and the Product*, the short- 22688
You can now see that if you are among those who have been laying the bellow complains on GOtv Facebook page, you can now use the self service method to activate your GOtv decoder. Here are some of the complains often asked.
- please activate my gotv subscrition, it expired today but I paid payment yesterday, my iuc number is 2021***305
- kindly activate my gotv decorder, my iuc number is 2021888305.
- Please activate my decoder , i paid 2 days ago and it had not been activated yet . IUC Number: 20193***53
- Please i subscribed with 1500 on my gotv by its has not been showing since in d afternoon……my iuc number is 201***5621.
But with the above method on how to activate GOtv decoder after subscription, you cannot bring to the GOtv service center again with complains as such. Rather you will serve yourself any time, any where.
How to Clear Error E-016 or E-017 on GOtv Decoder
This annoying errors recently have become rampart among GOtv users as a result of that i have been motivated to make this article to help GOtv subscribers get rid of the Menes. Clearing the annoying Error E-016 and Error E-017 is as easy as learning how to activate GOtv decoder, and can be done in two methods.
- First Method: By Using SMS
Send RESET IUC NUMBER as a message to 4688 for example RESET 2913****00 to 4688 (where 2913****00 is your IUC Number) or simple leave the decoder on and Text RESET “ IUC Number ” to 4688. Immediately your GOtv decoder will be cleared of Error E-016. The IUC NUMBER are those digits on the red label under your GOtv decoder. If you are using the SMS method, you should do it during the day (8a.m – 7p.m)
2. Second Method: Calling GOtv Help line
With this method, you are required to call GOtv customer care. The Gotv Customer care line is 012703232. You are to listen to the voice prompt but DON’T follow the voice prompt instructions, the machine will forward your call automatically to one of their agents.
If your Error message continues use the COMMENT BOX to get us for assistance.