Facebook Ad Campaign is a Facebook advertising platform that permits businessmen and women or organization to create custom ad campaigns to run on Facebook’s sidebar. In this article we shall be tutoring you on how to Facebook Ad Campaign Duration. Is your post on Facebook Ad Campaign outdated? And you have decided to change its end date, you can easily do so in the Facebook ads manager.
How To Change Facebook Ad Campaign Duration
you can easily do so in the Facebook ads manager.
- Sign in to your Facebook account. Click on the “Ads” link located on the left side of your home page.
- Click on the ad campaign you want to edit.
- Click on the pencil icon beneath “Duration.”
- Set the end date and time for the ad campaign. If you originally selected an ongoing campaign, you’ll need to deselect the option next to “Ongoing” before making changes.
- Click on “Save” to save the changes to your ad campaign.
read also: How to stop facebook ad campaign
How To Enable Ad To Run At a Specific Time
- Create your ads in advance and turn off your ad set or campaign.
- Once your ad is accepted, you are free to turn on your ad set or campaign whenever you are ready to start running your ad.
- Set a schedule while creating an ad set. To set start and end dates and times: select Set a start and end date under “Schedule” and choose the start and end dates and times. To schedule specific times of the day or days of the week to run your ad, make sure you’ve chosen a lifetime budget and then:
- Navigate to the “Ad Scheduling” choice in ad set creation
- Select Run ads on a schedule
- Click the dropdown to decide if you want your schedule to correspond to the time zone of your ad account or the time zones of the people seeing your ads. importantly: You can also view reports with either “Time of Day (Ad Account Time Zone)” or “Time of Day (Viewer’s Time Zone).
- Choose the times of day (in blocks of at least an hour each) and days of the week you want your ad to run.
- Finish creating your ad and place your order
Viewing and Editing a Facebook Ad Campaign Schedule
To view the dates or times your ad set is scheduled to run:
- Go to your Ads Manageror Power Editor.
- Click the campaign that your ad set is in.
- Find your ad set and then scroll to the Schedulecolumn to see when your ads are running.
To change the dates or times of your ad set:
- Go to your Ads Manageror Power Editor and click the campaign that your ad set is in.
- Find the ad set that you want to edit and then click to make your changes.
- Click Save.
Facebook advertising is sweat when you know How To Change Facebook Ad Campaign Duration. Try it now