How to Clear Error E017 On Gotv Decoder – Error E016 On Gotv

How to Clear Error E017 On Gotv Decoder - Error E016 On Gotv

Have you been facing the most embarrassing and annoying Gotv error code E016 or E017, display on your channels? now here is how to clear error E017 on Gotv decoder. Make sure that your decoder is switched on and that your subscription is active, once this is met, then you can clear the Gotv decoder errors just with a simple text message.

But remember that the phone number which you are to us and send the text message most be the one use to purchase your Gotv package, the only thing you have to do is to send a text to 4688 using the format shown bellow.

How to Clear Error E017 On Gotv Decoder by Text Message

First Method
Like i said earlier, you have to make sure that your Gotv subscription is active, this is to say that you have successful subscribed for the month and not expired one because most of the times, the error codes might be as a result of expired subscription. Once you have active subscription, then follow the steps bellow.

• pick the phone used to purchase the Gotv package.
  • Type as a message RESET IUC NUMBER to 4688
  • for example RESET 2033009600 to 4688 (where 2033009600 is your IUC Number)

Also read How to Activate Gotv decoder

Second Method
This second method is the easiest method of clearing error codes like error e107 and error e106 on Gotv, the only thing which you need to do is to follow the procedures carefully as shown bellow.

• Visit http://eazy.gotvafrica.com/wap/
  • How to Clear Error E017 On Gotv Decoder - Error E016 On Gotv
  • When the link opens, as shown above, click on “Clear error code
  • Select your country.
  • Enter your username or preferably the phone number used to purchase your Gotv package
  • Enter your IUC number: Note your Gotv IUC number is under your GOtv device or on the carton box

Third Method
The next method you could use to clear error e017 or error e016 on Gotv is by calling the Gotv costumer care line on 012703232. DON’T follow the voice prompt giving by the machine rather wait as the machine will forward your call automatically to one of their agents.

We are waiting for your testimony or any question question regarding how to clear error e017 on Gotv decoder using the comment box bellow.

22 thoughts on “How to Clear Error E017 On Gotv Decoder – Error E016 On Gotv

1. Since over last year, I can’t be able to enjoy my GOTV as well… Due to E017 error.

2. Lucy Garba Anyebe says:

pls,l have subscribe and error msg is still there,when one subscribe it should not show on the screen again.cos am having problem with mine

3. i subcsribed two days ago but am unable to recieve the channels due to error e016 which is not resetting after several trials. whys is go tv punishing us customers after taking our money? no customer care no going through no method works.am disappointed alot to have bought the go tv decorder. my iuc no is 2018616266

4. hammed mojeed says:

Pls for badness say clear E16 error code for me dis is my IUC no 4601871214 i have subscribe a week ago and i av 4got my username if u dont let me leave ur GOTV decoder clear instantly

5. ADEBAYO ADEMOLA says:

to clear the error
    ADEBAYO
    i subcsribed two days ago but am unable to recieve the channels due to error e016 which is not resetting after several trials. whys is go tv punishing us customers after taking our money? no customer care no going through no method works.am disappointed alot to have bought the go tv decorder. my iuc no is 2005140309

6. Go TV am disappointed coz i usually watch nothing every time I switch on no signal av tried for couple of days but the story is the same what’swrong with this service provider my ICU no is 2018525885 pliz assist

7. please upgrade my decoder i have paid my subscrition today but some channels are not active here is mu iuc number 2014241166

8. Leti Micheal says:

Am fully disappointed my gotv can now only show UBC and channel 1, and yet I subscribed fully yesterday and watched ,my IUC no is 2015918552. Please put me back and remove this E16or E32 error

9. dinahsalifu says:

Am really disappointed with you guys. l have subscribed and is still showing E16 WHY. My lUC number is 2016207428

10. I suscribe today but I couldn’t watch anything my iuc number is 2020858634 and my confirmation number is 51197366 and Txn I D 13TD5 am waiting

11. lucas kalenga paulus says:

i really need you guys to reset my govt connection today and my iuc number is 2017731420 and id 85032910600

12. CLINTON OKORO O says:

I subscribed online, my account was deducted #1,950:00k yet my decoder is not activated, please what do l do? my iuc number is 4613739873 phone number is 08039330862.

13. Dear customer care
    I recharged my gotv on Tuesday this week but l m still having E016 error this is my ICU number 2009369048

14. Cecilia ababio says:

I love gotv

15. Tonny khasi mbohi says:

Ipaid today,my subscription today,but have nt reconnected my iuc no is 2018715599

16. My Gotv is showing only 6 channel, what can I do?

17. Please clear error16..iuc no.2017777038

18. clear error E16.have subscribed but it doesn’t give me channels. out 2018823078

19. peggy matebele says:

i hve paid but nt active icu 2019525513

20. Barasa Geophrey says:

I paid in full Gotv lite of ksh 850 annual by10/10/2016 and by 11/11/2016 I was disconnected, after calling they reconnected, by 11/12/2016 I was disconnected again, I called back on 13/12/2016 ,they promised to action, up to now I have no signal , actually I’m not enjoying my Gotv, I might quit if you don’t sort this problem.