Did you just buy your Android phone and wish to register WhatsApp Android account on it and still retrieve your previous chat? well here we are going to take you through on how to create free WhatsApp account in Android easily without having to consult anyone else for assistance.
So if you have been looking for how to create free WhatsApp Account free, then you do not need to worry again as this article is purely designed to showing you the complete simple steps involved in whatsApp account registration process easily and also how to use an old WhatsApp account in a new Android phone and a new SIM card.
As we all already knows that WhatsApp messenger app is turning to take over social network platform. Statistics have shown that every average citizens in the United State of America are all USA whatsApp users, but most times they have issue with the process of whatsApp sign up.
However, before you start to create a free whatsApp account, you have to ensure that Whatsapp is supported by the mobile phone for which you wish to use the app on. So for that reason, you can now legally download WhatsApp messenger app for the following devices:
- WhatsApp for iPhone
- WhatsApp for BlackBerry
- WhatsApp for Windows Phone
- WhatsApp for Android Phones
- WhatsApp for Nokia (Java, Symbian, etc.)
Now that you have seen the list of devices which can comfortably support whatsapp and you may have probably downloaded thew app, lets now show you how to register a New WhatsApp Messenger Account with ease.
How to Create Free WhatsApp Account in Android
To Create a WhatsApp account is a simple online process which does not require much filling of registration form from, but only requires a unique whatsApp user name and password which will grant you access as a member and authorized user of the number one social network in the world today. So here is the WhatsApp registration process.
- Go to; www.whatsapp.com
- Click on Join Whatsapp, Fill in all necessary information like
- Your correct phone number. Make sure that the phone number you are entering is correct.
- Your country code and confirm your phone number.
- Once you’ve confirmed the phone number is correct, you can tap Yes on iPhone and Android, or tap Continue on Windows Phone.
- You’ll get a confirmation SMS message with a 6-digit verification code, which you can enter on the next screen you see.
How to Use Old WhatsApp Account in New Phone And New Sim Card
Most times people loose their phones and as such, they will lost their phone number and at the same time their WhatsApp account. Some resorts to buying a new phone and new sim card altogether. Meanwhile in most cases, they would want to use old WhatsApp account in New phone and new sim card.
Before proceeding to changing number, make sure that the number you wish to use (the number you will change your account to) must be able to receive SMS and/or calls and have an active data connection. And also make sure your new SIM card is activated in a phone you wish to use, then follow these steps:
On the old phone:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to Menu Button > Settings > Account > Change number.
- Enter the number currently verified on WhatsApp in the old phone number box.
- Enter the number you want to use in the new phone number box.
- Complete the verification process.
- Create a manual backup by going to WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Backup.
On the new phone:
- Transfer your chat history from your old to your new phone. Learn how here.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Verify the number you want to use with WhatsApp.
Use the comment box bellow if you have any question regarding how to Create free WhatsApp Account in Android phones or WhatsApp Registration using Android mobile phone. You can also share this to friends on Facebook and other social networks.