This is how to delete Fake Facebook Account created with your name: If someone else is trying to impersonate you on Facebook by using your name and your picture as the profile picture. Already you know that and Fake accounts created to imitate real people (impostor Timelines) are not allowed on Facebook.
Some wicked people has learnt to use people’s name and image to sign up fake Facebook account pretending to be the real person, by doing so in most cases the kind of activities they use such fake Facebook account to carry out are things that the real person can never think of. And this is why is good to learn how to report fake FB account on your name.
The truth is that this tutorial on how to delete Fake Facebook Account on my name is very important, especially for girls, because in these days some bad guys especially their EX- Boyfriends are creating fake accounts on Facebook on girls name and posting vulgar and dirty posts and photos.
As girls are fond of uploading a lot of images on Facebook, and in most cases allow their Boyfriends to take any kind of pictures of them during the love period. When things goes wrong they could create fake Facebook accounts and dent your social profile by doing bad activities on it.
Facebook claims that it removes fake accounts, when you report to them, but the truth is that there are many fake Facebook profiles existing today even after report. So is wise you follow this tutorial to learn how to remove a fake Facebook account created with your name.
How to Delete Fake Facebook Account on My Name
This steps is very simple but very delicate, so before you think of trying to delete a fake Facebook account with your name, make sure that you have confirmed that is not someone who resemble you or your twin if you have any. Here are the steps to remove a fake account.
- Login to your original Facebook account and Click on the fake account.
- Click on the three-dotted menu on the right side of the profile and select “Report” option from the drop-down menu. Click on “Report“
- You’ll get a popup report window with few options as shown bellow. From here, select “Report this Profile” option and click on “Continue” button.
- When you click “report this profile”, Facebook will ask, “What’s going on?“. So select “This is a fake account” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Finally, First click on “Submit to Facebook for review“, then Block the account and finally click on “unfollow and unfriend the Fake account. After doing all these options click on “OK” button.
We hope that you have learnt how to delete Fake Facebook Account created with your name? if it was helpful, use the share button to share this tutorial with your friends who might also wish to remove a fake Facebook account on his/her name.