This instructions is to show you exactly how to fill jamb registration form which is very important to all the prospective university students, this instruction will guide you to fill the UTME registration form correctly. So make sure you understand and follow every step in the instruction before filling your form.
The very first step which every candidates should take is to study the jamb Brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the registration form. The essence of this is to avoid making mistakes in filling the jamb form and also lets you locate the institutions offering a specified course and the subjects to write for a particular course.
Here is How to Fill Jamb Registration Form – How to Fill UTME Form
- You need Jamb scratch card PIN and serial Number during Sign In. The Sign In module enables you to validate your PIN and allows you to supply your basic personal details including biometrics and Passport Photograph.
- On first use, your personal details including your biometrics fingerprints and recent Passport photograph shall be captured after which you shall be redirected to the Registration page.
- Ensure that you have an electronic copy of your Most Recent Passport Photograph (not older than 3 months) before you start your registration.
- Your Biometrics, Passport Photograph and other Registration details can be captured online or offline. These details shall be verified on first visit (Sign-In) and shall not be required subsequently.
- After the first time in, subsequent Sign In shall redirect you to the Registration page, if you have not registered, otherwise, to the Home page.
- On successful Sign-In, you shall be redirected to the registration page, if you have not registered. If your complete registration details including your Examination Town were captured offline, these shall be loaded for re-verification.
- Note that the only Test option available is CBT (Computer Based Test) which can be selected during offline registration and also available online. If you have otherwise submitted your form, you shall be redirected to the home page so that you can have access to other facilities on your profile.
- The red asterisk (*) appearing besides some text boxes on the Registration forms is an indication that the option is compulsory and must be filled with valid data.
- After filling the form, on the confirmation Page, you will see Discard and Submit buttons. Clicking the Discard button means you still have intention to re-visit your form and may make further changes.
- Your form gets to JAMB ONLY when you click on Submit button. On submission, you shall be redirected to Registration Slip page for printing.
- You cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
- Multiple Registration is not allowed and may be punished.
- If you did not submit your form before the close of registration, your entry is forfeited.
- Please keep your Card and Receipt properly. If you misplace your card, your details can be accessed by someone else if found.
- Always Logout before quitting the system!
It is important to Note that you cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form. And also that Multiple Registration is not allowed and the offender may be punished.
After filling the form, on the confirmation Page, you will see Discard and Submit buttons.
If you Click on the Discard button, that means you still have intention to re-visit your form and make further changes. But if you click on Submit button, immediately your form will get to Jamb and by then you cant be able to make any further changes. On submission, you shall be redirected to Registration Slip page for printing.
Things To Fill In Jamb Registration Form
Here are all the things which you need to bring along when ever you want to go to cyber cafe, your office or home to fill jamb registration online.
- Your O level Results
- Your recent passport photogragh
- Jamb scratch card