How to fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error on Windows 10/8.1. Ooh! its sad you are getting this windows license expire message (Window 10 Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error). don’t be worry I will show you easy way to fix this.
To fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error on window 10 PC and window 8.1 is as easy as installing Windows 10, Windows 8 which only requires you to buy the official OS and to apply the same on your machine. So to solve that issue that has been worrying you read the procedures here.
Before learning how to solve error Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error on window 8.1 PC, you have to note that getting the Windows 8.1, Windows 10 update will be free as the firmware can be downloaded from Windows Store or through Microsoft’s servers right on your device.
Some of the people who has this issue has always asked why do they have to get this error “Your Windows License will expire soon; even though Windows 8.1, Windows 10 is a free update which can be installed by anyone who has a device that is powered by Windows 8 system. In some cases your computer will automatically reboot every two hour, until you activate it.
Of course, that’s not normal since getting the new Windows platform is clearly free. Anyway, if you are experiencing the “Your Windows License Will Expire Soon” alert on Windows 10, Windows 8.1. But what ever the case may be, i hope this method will fix this issues for your windows pc, let see how to fix this Windows License error in Windows 10 PC and windows 8.1 PC.
How to fix Windows License errors, bugs and glitches in Windows 10
- Download this PC Scan & Repair tool
- Click “Start Scan” to find Windows issues that could be causing various errors in Windows 10
- Click “Start Repair” to fix all issues (requires upgrade).
How to Fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error on Windows 10 Windows 8.1
We are going to show you two best methods to fix resolve this windows license error. One of the methods is going to be by Downloading DriverAgent Plus, while the other method is by running Task Manager on your computer. Lets start with the use of DriverAgent Plus.
- Download DriverAgent Plus (100% safe download and endorsed by us).
- Once the download is complete start the DriverAgent Plus.
- Click the Start Scan button and let DriverAgent Plus download all the necessary drivers.
If you bought a new device that comes pre-installed with Windows 10, Windows 8 and now you are getting the license error then it means that your key might be rejected (the license key is embedded in BIOS)
Now see how to Fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error on Windows 10 or windows 8.1 by running Task Manager on your computer.
1. In “Start” type and open “Services”
- Press and hold “Ctrl + Alt + Del” keyboard sequence).
- Then from Task Manager press on “processes” tab and find “explorer”.
- Right click on “explorer” and choose “close”; then click on “file” (within Task Manager) and choose “new task” and type “explorer.exe”. Your Windows UI will be displayed once more. At this point go to your Start Page and from there press “Wind + R” in order to launch the Run sequence; there enter cmd and press enter.
- In the cmd window type “slmgr –rearm”, press enter and reboot your device.
By following these guidelines if any one ask you of how to Fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon Error you should be able to tell or fix the ‘Your Windows License Will Expire Soon’ alert on Windows 10, Windows 8.1.