Facebook ad campaigns is a platform in the facebook that allow marketers to reach out to a target market audience or consumers who may be interested in your product. Sometimes people want to stop their ad campaign for reasons; that they have changed line of business or wants to upgrade to another medium of advertisement. So the interest of this article is to tutor you on How to Stop Your Facebook Ads Campaign
There are two ad management tools on facebook: Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor.
Note: These tools are absolutely free of charge. Ads Manager is simpler. So If you are just starting, you are hereby advised to to setup your campaigns in the Ads Manager . Reason being that Power Editor is a more complex tool and mainly used for managing large-scale campaigns. It is mainly used by agencies and enterprise-level advertisers. Suffice it that Facebook ad campaigns is a product of Ads Manager
By using the Facebook Ads Manager, you can do other things other than Setting up up Facebook ad campaigns:
- Create new ad sets and ads
- Manage Facebook ad bids
- Target many different audiences
- Optimize your ad campaigns
- Keep track of your campaigns’ performance
- A/B test your Facebook ad campaigns.
When you create your ad campaign, you designate a daily budget that you’d like to spend on ads — Facebook then posts ads in accordance to that budget. While you typically specify an end date, you can also delete your ad campaign at any given time if you feel the need.
How to Stop Your Facebook Ads Campaign
When you want to stop seeing specific Facebook campaigns, ad sets or ads in your ad account, you can delete them. After you delete your campaigns, ad sets or ads, you no longer see them in your ad account and you can’t restore them. If you want to run your campaign, ad set or ad again in the future, turn it off instead.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/ads.
- Enter your login username and Password.
- By the left-hand side of your browser, click on “Ads Manager” as shown in the image above. When the Ads manager opens, you will see.
- If you have many ads in your account, select the particular one that you wish to stop form running. Then click on the Toggle icon as pointed with the red error above
Steps on How To turn it off Facebook Ads Campaign
You can still see performance data related to your deleted campaign, ad set or ad by;
- adding a filter. To see performance data for deleted ads,
- click Filters in Ads Manager or Power Editor, and
- then choose Deleted in the Delivery section of the filter dropdown menu.
To Delete ads in Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click Campaigns, Ad Sets or Ads to find the campaign, ad set or ad you want to delete.
- Click to check the box next to the campaign, ad set or ad.
You can see that the steps on how to Stop Your Facebook Ads Campaign from running is simple.. Just follow the guide