We are going to show you the best way on how to track location of lost Android Phone using Android device Manager here. After using this method to to track down the person who is imposition of your phone, the only thing we requires of you is to come back here and share your testimony.
Meanwhile, this article on how to track the location of who stole your smartphone is one article which we believe that everyone who is using an Android, iOS or other smartphones should know. This simple means that they do not need to wait until their phone is stolen before anyone can start searching for how to track location of stole phone using Android Device Manager.
So you that already fall a victim of trying to track the location of lost phone should try to share this guide on how to track it with your friends and loved ones using Facebook and other possible means because nobody knows tomorrow.
The reason for saying that everybody needs to know this method on how to find your lost Android phone either by using Google search or by the use of Android Device Manager is because losing your cell phone or having it stolen from you is a traumatic experience, but being prepared before that happens can make the situation a bit easier to manage.
How to Track Location of Lost Android Phone – How to Track a Lost Phone
Locating a person who stole your cell phone is possible and easy, but first you need to learn how to enable Android Device Manager on your phone in order for it to allow you to locate mobile phones, in the case of theft or loss.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Device Administration/Administrator
- Tap Android Device Manager so that a checkmark appears in the checkbox.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap the back button again in the top left corner to return to the main Settings menu.
- Tap Location in the main Settings menu.
- Tap the switch beside Location at the top of the screen so that it turns on.
- Tap Mode.
- Tap High accuracy so the circle is filled in.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner.
- Tap Google Location History.
- Tap the switch beneath Location History so that it turns on.
- Tap the switch beside your device so that it turns on.
Now after, you have enabled Android Device Manager, you only need to associate an email account with your device or download an application to be able to locate it on a map via the Internet. So make use that you login your email with any of your browsers.
How to use Google search to find your lost Android phone
To find a lost or stolen Android phone using Android Device Manager is very simple. Only thing you need to do after you have enabled Android Device manager before your phone is stolen is to follow the steps bellow.
- With another phone or computer login the email you are using on the lost phone.
- In the Google search engine Type Android Device Manager.
- Click on the Android Device Manager
- Immediately you clicked it, it will scam the location of your lost phone and show you on Map.
NOTE: If you this particular method on how to track location of lost Android Phone using Android device Manager is not suitable for your phone or that you don’t know how to enable your Android Device Manager, use the comment box bellow.