List of Successful candidates into NDA for 67th Regular Course: This is to inform the general public that the list of successful and reserve candidates for admission into Nigeria defence academy (NDA) 67th regular combatant course has just been released.
1. The candidates whose names appears here in the List of Successful candidates into NDA for 67th regular combatant course were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview which was held on 20 June to 31 July 2015. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 67th Regular Course.
The successful candidates are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), Kaduna on Saturday 26 September 2015. NDA board warns that any candidate who fails to report by Monday 28 September 2015 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
2. Selected candidates in the List of Successful candidates into NDA for 67th Regular Course will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Academy Parade Ground (Permanent Site).
3. All the candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
4. Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
Each candidate must also present the original copy of his/her Parent/Guardian Consent Form. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
NOTE: Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition to the above stated items:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tight.
5. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Click the link bellow to check your name in the list
- This result can also be accessed at the NDA official website: