we live in accelerating changes world because of the effects of science and technology.The financial sector is not left behind in these effects, Several softwares have been developed to make banking easier and faster. So here we are going to provide you the Mobile Phone USSD Codes for Money Transfers for All Banks in Nigeria is the aim of the article.
One of such is the USSD code for mobile phones. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data is a bank service which allows you pay your bills and do other transactions by simply dialing a short code on your phone. this is why they are usually called Quick Codes.
Almost if not all banks in Nigeria now have quick codes for mobile money transactions like : Buying airtime, Account Opening, Balance Inquiry/Checking, Money transfer to same bank and other banks, etc. USSD code mobile money transfer service is fast, secure and convenient. The service does not use internet access. you only need service from network providers for the transactions.
Most importantly, you can only use the particular SIM card or mobile line you used to open your account with to do these transactions. in case you lose the SIM card and wouldn’t like to welcome back the number you have to go to the bank and change your mobile number to the new one in use.
NOTE: All USSD transactions require a PIN code which serves as your security against fraudsters and other bad people. You will be required to set the PIN code(either 4 or 5 digits) the first time you try to do a USSD transaction. in most of Nigerian banks, you are denied access from USSD transactions except you have at least 10 Naira on the mobile line that is linked to your bank account.
Nigeria Banks Mobile Banking USSD Codes
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) USSD Code for Money Transfer
Guaranty Trust Bank is the leading bank in Nigeria in terms of electronic banking. They were one of the first to introduce USSD banking, GTBank’s USSD code is *737#. The minimum transfer limit is 1,000 Naira and a daily transfer limit of *20,000 Naira*.
- To transfer money from your GTBank account to another GTBank account, just dial *737*1*Amount*Recipient’s GTB Account Number# for example *737*1*5000*0123456789#
- To transfer money from your GTBank account to another Bank, use *737*2*Amount*Other Bank Account Number e.g. First Bank# for example *737*2*10000*0123456789#.
Fidelity Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Fidelity Bank USSD code is *770# and the maximum transfer allowed per day is 20,000 Naira.
- Fidelity Bank USSD money transfer code to other banks is *770*Recipient’s Account Number*Amount# for example, *770*0123456789*5000#.
First Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
First bank is one of the best Nigerian banks for electronic banking services. First Bank’s USSD code is *894#.
- To transfer money, dial *894#, a list of options will appear including Transfer money, Withdraw money and Make purchases, pay bills, buy airtime and manage account. To make transfer, type 1 and send.
- Simply follow the instructions after and make your transfer.
Wema Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Wema Bank is relatively new to USSD banking but they offer a good USSD service. Wema Bank USSD code is *945#.
- To transfer money with Wema Bank, simply dial *945#
- A list of options will appear including Open Account, My Balance, Send Money, Buy Airtime and Cash-on-the-go, Pay Bills, Change PIN, Change Account, Link BVN, Card Control, Pay with Mobile, Receive Western Union and Generate OTP.
- Reply with “3” which is for transfer, you will then be asked to choose whether it is to a Wema Bank Account or other banks. Reply with the corresponding number and simply keep on following the on-screen instructions.
Skye Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Skye Bank’s USSD mobile code is *833# and to transfer, all you need to do is dial *833# from your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
Sterling Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Sterling Bank’s USSD mobile banking code is *822#. To perform a transfer, simply dial *822# and follow the instructions however every time you use the Sterling BankUSSD service, Five Naira will be deducted from your line.
Diamond Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Diamond Bank USSD code has been on the mobile money scene for a while and their USSD code is *710#.
- To transfer money to any bank, simply dial *710*777*Recipient’s Account Number*Amount*PIN# for Y’ello Account Holders
- For Diamond Bank to Diamond Bank account money transfers, dial *710*710*Account Number*Amount*PIN#
Ecobank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Ecobank’s Mobile USSD code is *326# and it has instant transfers, account balance, bill payments, mini-account statements and airtime purchase features. To transfer money from your Ecobank account, dial *326# and follow the on-screen instructions.
Zenith Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Zenith Bank’s Mobile Banking USSD code is *966# and it gives you access to open an account, check account balance, load recharge cards and transfer money.
- To transfer money from your Zenith Bank account to another, dial *966*Amount*Recipient’s Account Number# and follow the instructions on the screen.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) USSD Code for Money Transfer
FCMB’s mobile USSD code is *389*214#. To use the FCMB USSD service, you have to visit any FCMB branch or call their customer care on 01-2798800 to get your PIN.
- To transfer money or do any other transaction after getting your PIN, simply dial *389*214# and follow the on screen instructions.
Unity Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Unity Bank’s Mobile USSD mobile code is *389*215# and to transfer money, just dial *389*215# and follow the on screen prompts.
UBA USSD Code for Money Transfer
UBA’s mobile USSD code is *919#, dial it and follow the on-screen instructions that follow.
Union Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Union Bank mobile USSD transfer code is *389*032#, dial and follow the screen prompts to complete your transaction.
Heritage Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
The USSD code for transfer for Heritage Bank is *322*030#
Keystone Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Keystone Bank mobile USSD code for transfer is *322*082#
Access Bank USSD Code for Money Transfer
Access Bank’s USSD code for mobile money transfer is *901#, Simply dial and follow the instructions thereafter.
Stanbic IBTC Mobile USSD Code for Money Transfer
Stanbic IBTC USSD code for money transfer is *909#.
We hope that this article where we revealed to you all the Mobile Phone USSD Codes for Money Transfers for All Banks in Nigeria was helpful to you, use the comment section bellow to drop your feedback.