This is to give all the Nigerians who has been dreaming of joining the navy the necessary guides on how to get the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017, but before all that we would like to show you all the things required in Nigeria Navy Recruitment. Read on to learn how to join the Nigerian Navy in 2016.
Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017 Requirements
The following under-listed requirements most be met by any one who want to by the Nigerian Navy form 2016. The requirements are as follows.
- Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- Any candidate that possesses higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.
Most importantly all applicants must be between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders, while those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, should be at the age of 24 years.
Any applicant who is already married cannot be accepted, therefore applicants must not be married. All Candidates are required to print out a consent Form from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
You must be a Nigerian by birth before you apply. Any candidates has any of the following listed problems are NOT eligible to but the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2016/2017:
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Any applicant who has been convicted by court of law on criminal charges are not to apply.
Documents Required for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
Any candidate who for real wants to join the Nigeria Navy through recruitment, must adhere to bring the following documents along while coming to the recruitment center..
- Candidates Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from high court.
- Photocopies of all Credentials.
- Letter if Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
The completed application form is to be submitted online.
The Nigeria Navy representatives has warned that any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or submit any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. For more details click here
Use the comment box bellow if you have any question
Best of Luck