The Nigeria Police Academy 2015 has published the list of candidates who were successful in her Entrance Examination of the third regular Course of the Degree Programme in the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano which was conducted on 6th June, 2015.
The successful candidates are to appear for the interview before the Selection Board in three batches as deputed bellow based on the candidates state of origin.
(a) Batch One
Successful candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 6th September, 2015:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Bauchi State
- Gombe State
- Katsina State
- Lagos State
- Kebbi State
- Ogun State
- Benue State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Osun State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
(b.) Batch Two
Successful candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 13th September, 2015.
- Bayelsa State
- Borno State
- Kwara State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Sokoto State
- Cross River State
- Enugu State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
(c.) Batch Three
Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 20th September. 2015:
- Anambra State
- Edo State
- Rivers State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Ekiti State
- Kano State
- Kogi State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ondo State
Click here to >>VIEW INTERVIEW LIST 2015<<
SUMMARY/REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY 2015 INTERVIEW
- Any candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All the candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior),
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be.
- Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/ unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form from Zenith Bank.
- Candidates are to bring along copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the entrance examination
4. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
5. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T.Shirts,
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery.
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO result for online confirmation of results.
- Second copy of Postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Centre during the Entrance Examination.