Nigerian Army is inviting all suitable applicants to come for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 74 Intake Application 2015 for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women which will hold on 26 September 2015 in all the centres nationwide.
Eligibility for Nigerian Army Recruitment 74 Intake 2015
The Nigeria Army made it specific to the general public that the application form is not for every body rather that, the following requirements shall be met.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2015.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2015.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Steps for Nigerian Army Recruitment 74 Intake Application 2015
Before i show you the steps for the application. Note: that the Nigerian Army warns all applicants that they reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group of people found to have fraudulently gained access to www.narecruitment.org/Home.aspx or information contained in it.
All the pplicants are therefore urged to obtain their e-Vouchers directly through the above portal or buy paper vouchers from the designated banks as am going to enlist later.
Now here are the procedure for application
- Purchase PIN: Buy Voucher Online or from any branch of the designated banks. The bank will be listed later in the page.
- PIN Registration: Enter your Voucher Serial Number and PIN and click Next button. The next page that will come up, you will be notified either you have invalid pin or valid pin.
- If your PIN is valid, select your preferred Application Category and create an account on the Nigeria Army portal at www.narecruitment.org/Home.aspx.
- Complete the Application form and Print a copy of your form. Note: You can log in to the portal at any time with your Serial Number and Pin. Make sure you retain your voucher.
- Visit Nigeria Army official website www.narecruitment.org/Home.aspx from 19 September 2015 to confirm if you have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
- Take part in the Pre-Screening Examination on 26 Septembrer 2015 at the centre you had chosen when completing the application form.
- Visit this website again on 8 October 2015 for the list of successful candidates for the Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Take part in Zonal Screening Exercise from 19 October 2015 at the designated Zonal Centres for your state of origin.
NOTE: After you have completed the application process, the Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- A duly completed and signed Guarantor’s form (printed from this on-line portal).
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
- Any Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
The following banks are were you can Purchase e-Vouchers online using Master card, Visa & Verve cards.
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Eco bank Nigeria
- Enterprise Bank Limited
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank Limited
- Mainstreet Bank Limited
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- United Bank for Africa
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank
The following banks are for the Purchase of paper.
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- Unity Bank Plc
For the list of Examination centers of the Nigerian Army Recruitment 74 Intake 2015. Visit http://www.narecruitment.org/ExamCentres.aspx
Goodluck as you becomes one of the Nigerian Army. But do not be brutal or……….