Many of you have been asking us about the NNPC 2018/2019 recruitment application form and it’s online application guidelines. So here comes the opportunity to apply for this 2918 NNPC recruitment and get enrolled instantly.
Meanwhile, before showing you how to apply for 2018 NNPC Recruitment online, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum. Corporation or get acquainted with the requirements for 2018/2019 NNPC Recruitment form.
About NNPC Recruitment Form
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
2018 NNPC Job Recruitment Qualification
Before obtaining the NNPC 2018 recruitment application form, you need to check if you are eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NNPC 2018/2019 Job Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
Now that you have seen some all the basic things that you know to know regarding NNPC recruitment 2018/2019 application form.
Is NNPC 2018/2019 Recruitment Application Form Out?
If you are interested in the NNPC recruitment job 2018, you will have to note that NNPC is currently not recruiting and will not demand payment in any form for any job placement.
NNPC will advertise all vacant positions whenever it is ready to embark on a recruitment exercise.
Members of the public, particularly unsuspecting applicants, should be wary of fraudulent invitations for job interviews at the NNPC Towers, Abuja, or indeed any of its offices or subsidiaries, and that anyone who entertains such invitations or deals with peddlers of such invitations does so at his or her own risk.
If you need further information as to when the NNPC 2018/2019 recruitment application form will be out, use the comment section to indication your interest.