NOUN Admission Application Form : This is to guide the aspirants or prospective students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) and the general public on how to apply for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria, starting fro the requirements to how to get the application form.
National Open University of Nigeria is an online learning university where students stay in their homes but yet still do every thing that other students in the other universities do like. As a student of NOUN, you don’t have to pack to school and leave their, all you do is to stay in your house, follow lectures online and do your assignments online.
How to Get NOUN Admission Application Form
To buy application form into National open University of Nigeria, you must have to follow the due process as stated bellow.
- Candidates are to Pay (cash only) for NOUN admission Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks. listed down in this post.
- Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
- Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
- If you have carried out the above steps, click here to proceed with your application.
As a Prospective Student who have been offered admission into National Open University of Nigeria and wish to Continue with your acceptance of Provisional Admission, you are required to have done the following:
- Screened at the study centre
- Obtain Clearance Code
- Sign up on NOUN portal with the clearance code to obtain Matriculation Number
- Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID
How to Apply for Direct Entry Admission In National Open University Of Nigeria:
Any candidate who wants to apply for direct entry admission into NOUN must adhere to the following requirements
- “A” Level passes in the relevant subjects. (E)
- ND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Agric related courses plus 5 Credits in WAESC/NECO/GCE “O” Level to be admitted into 200 Level. Subjects including English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, at least a pass in Physics. The Credit pass in Agric. Science must be backed up by at least a pass in Biology
– 4 years for Direct entry candidates.
Banks to Pay For National Open University of Nigeria NOUN application Form
The following underlisted banks are the participating banks where you can pay for the admission application form into the university
Skye Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
United Bank For Africa(UBA)
WEMA Bank Plc
You can use the comment box bellow to ask any question if you encounter any difficulty
Best of Luck.