Rich Sugar Mummies in Nigeria with Their phone number

Do you need to get Rich sugar mummies in Nigeria with phone number? if your answer is yes then this portal is the right place where you will be linked to some of them that have been demanding for sugar boys.

Rich Sugar Mummies in Nigeria with Their phone number

So many guys over the years has successfully secured for themselves Beautiful, rich and caring sugar mummies in Nigeria who till today are still enjoying their fun.

These might be your turn, some of them like Marian from Rivers State, Age; 34 Years. Cassandra from Abuja, Kate from Lagos State, Pennina whom the Dad is from British and the Mom from Ugandan ,38 years, Lillian , 35 yrs old etc

All the above listed women have all contacted us demanding and paid us handsomely for this publication, which to them they call it advertisement.

So to get the phone numbers of Rich sugar mummies in Nigeria you will have to follow the due process which you are going to see down in this advertisement.

How to get Rich Sugar Mummies in Nigeria phone number

Here is one of the adverts sent to our mail for publication by one of the sugar mummies in Nigeria. It reads thus “35 yrs old. Am Kate by name working with Atlantic International organization (AIO) with some other businesses i also have.

My husband died 2years ago i have one kid now am tired of waiting for Mr right that is why am here looking for a sugar boy. I don’t mind whether he is poor, am ready to finance and make him rich if only he can prove to be honest and satisfying on bed.

Currently i stay in Asokoro, Abuja road in my own house. If you think you are interested in me, get my contacts from the Admin of this page and we talk.

Just as you can see from her statement above, if you think you are willing to give your time to her its all lets for you. One other Nigeria Sugar mummy who stays in Lagos, by name Miss Clara said that you must know how to drive very well.

Well that was her (Kate’s) message to us. Though she demands that you get her number from me, but the truth is that you can only drop your comment in the comment box bellow indicating your interest, then we or she will get back to you.

39 thoughts on “Rich Sugar Mummies in Nigeria with Their phone number

1. I’m a 33 years old , single , no kids, 5-7 ft tall, 125lbs black
    hair,brown eyes and i live in Ghana and i have been to the States
    before to. I am living in Accra,Ghana And i was born in Florida .
    Does my age and location bother you ?

• I need a sugar mum that we take good care of me and I promise not to let the Suger mum down you can contact my on 08089430627

• Takunda Jonasi says:

How are you,my name is Takunda fro Zimbabwe.hope you are doing fine.you can also contact me on +263772434575 or use whatsapp.I need a sugar mummy.

• Takunda Jonasi says:

Please call me on 0772434575,my namee is Takunda.I need a serious sugar mummy wbo is so kind.

• hi lm in Kumasi 0544825026 dus my number

• Yes it does because I live in Nigeria..so how will it be possible for us to be seeing?

2. pushkar prakash says:

pls call Me on my number 8109619472

3. I’m a guy of 31years from Ghana and i need a sugarmummy to hook up with her.

4. Ben a29 years old guy from Abuja nigeria and I need a sugar mummy to hook up with pls contact me on 08039666877

5. Call me on 07064192697 4 a discreet hookup

6. Hello. Im pyro from namibia. 1.80cm tall. 88kg and im 22 years old. Just waiting and looking for a mummy that is also ready for me. Im good in bed. Just send me an email at potsomujo@gmail.com. please

7. Ericsson mensah says:

Hi, am Eric By name
    28yrs old guy looking for a sugar mummy
    please contact me on
    +233549199178.

8. I’m oluwaseun, I’m very young and vibrant, good with manners and care, I’m all you need and ill make sure I don’t disappoint you. Here’s my number, 08108017845.

9. I'van Harris says:

Am I’van from Uganda am 21 n I need yaSugar mummy from any country u can reach me at +256706484579 or email me at boybadblack@Yahoo.com

10. My name is duru.i need a sugar mumy to hook up wit, and am very serious. contact me via 08185177807

11. Looking for a woman to take care of me and I will be truthfully with her.
    This my number…08168239136

12. usman A tijjani says:

Ellon my name is ussy.i need a sugar mummy to hook up wit,my age 20 I am here in Kano state 08144334673

13. Need a sugar mummy call 08115837777,am loyal and straight forward.you won’t regret me.

14. Adeyemi Luke says:

I m Luke adeyemi 27yrs I m from poo family. I m educated and I have no job.I m interest in you just for two reasons. First,I want to take care of my mummy my younger.Secondary I want to love somebody who can be trusted,won’t disgrace me.09038636108 is my number and I m in Lagos at apapa,once we start you won’t regret of meetting me

15. Richard Benjaimain says:

I am a guy of 27 yrs n I live in cross river state 4feet ta
    ll if want to contact me here is ma number 08131924720

16. quincy benedict says:

Hello,am quincy,27,resides in lagos,6.3 in height,average athletic body,would love to hook with any of the ladies if my age does suite them,my contact is +2347067040462,my email: quincybenedict801@gmail.com,thanks

17. Christmas ovie says:

08101109378

18. youngprince says:

Hello am youngprince age. 31 live in kano I need serious sugar mummy that can take good care of me I promise no disappointment call or what’sapp me on (08168728486) thanks

19. chris oguguo says:

chris my name,age 29 live in karshi abuja i need a sugar love.08186438298

20. My name is christian, am 22 years I live in lagos and I need sugar mummy that can take good care of me. 08132767656

21. sube divine says:

am divine from cameroon.i need a serious suggar mummy.i promise to make her so happy only if she will be ready to devote her time too with me.here is my contact +237673213152.hit me up on whatsapp

22. Im handsome, tall and i speak well… I need a sugar mom who can take care of me… Promise not to let her down.. . I repeat i am handsome… Contact me on 08146282213

23. Am lucky and am 24yrs guy and I based at owerri and my contacts is 09094409624

24. Need a sugar mummy to take good care of me and I will awyls be there for her, this my contact 08108895995.

25. Am paschal and am 23 based at Enugu. Contact me with this number 08142219520

26. alimi oladimeji says:

Oladimeji alimi. I based in abeokuta in ogun state 36 old, I sweet suger mum base in abeokuta. 081-072-73121

27. kobbie Martin says:

All u need is a caring handsome guy loving and makes you very indeed, n I only need a lady with class of respect loving and understands a man am nt rich bt ll makes any lady which replies me or what’sapp me the happiest lady with dis I a sure u ll be happy

• kobbie Martin says:

0244646178 and who is whiling to take good care of me very happy. Am kobbie form Ghana kumasi ready for any move the lady request for ll give her what she wants

28. can I get to miss Clara pls here is my number 08143439329

29. ALOZIE KINGSLEY says:

My name Kingsley am 25 years old am fair an completion I need a sweet sugar mummy that will take care of my needs and I will her romantic strong man in bed. I will love her with all sincerity my phone Number is 07033659117

30. kobbie Martin says:

Am kobbie Ghana 25years of age if you I can get someone who will pay for my connection fees will be glad because I don’t any money for the fees hope you can help me with too this is my number 0244646178 its mtn and my what’sapp number is 0200750147 hope to hear form you soon am kobbie form Ghana. Q mummy form anywhere am whiling to put up with all I need is a mummy

31. I’m canice living in imo state . I need a sugar mummy 4 hookup . I’m 45yrs . Contact me on 08034148527

32. Hi I am saadullah from Afghanistan .
    I am 25 years old single looking to a rich women married with me.
    My color is white and handsome ..
    My phone number +93795564507
    +93747921127
    My email address Saadullahnikzad@gmail.com
    My face book id Afghan Honey.
    Thanks