SIMS Nigeria Job Recruitment 2015: SIMS Nigeria Limited is calling on all interested Nigeria graduates to apply for her ongoing job recruitment for the post of National Sales Manager, SIMS Nigeria, as a Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp.
SIMS Nigeria Job Recruitment Job Descriptions
According to the announcement, the role of the employed person or persons is described as shown bellow.
- The opportune person is to be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies that will provide acceptable retail sales growth in line with established corporate objectives and profitability targets.
- Tracks retail sales activity and provide the team with regular feedback & coaching regarding performance.
- The person is to be responsible for the development of an effective retail sales team through creation and implementation of effective strategies for recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching team members.
- Manages the activities of the retail sales team and ensures implementation of training regarding products, services, selling skills, etc.
- Review activity plans, sales results and other indicators for retail store managers and sales executives to ensure sales effectiveness.
- Coordinates and manages activities of key national retail accounts to ensure improved sales and profitability.
- Conducts regular sales meetings, communicating current and new sales policies, procedures and techniques, pricing, new products, sales promotions e.t.c.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing market information and providing feedback and recommendations to management.
- To be responsible for liaising with the Brand principals on behalf of the organization.
Work closely with service team to ensure implementation of after sales service/warranty policies.
- The applicant must posses a minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in any of the following
- Sales/Business marketing
- Accountancy or any other relevant discipline.
- An MBA is an added advantage to the applicant.
- The applicant must have had a minimum work experience of 10 years
- Sales experience with a minimum of 5 years managing retail sales/channel. while
Experience in the FMCG industry is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SIMS NIGERIA JOB RECRUITMENT 2015
Any interested person are to email@example.com or better still use the email for further inquiries.
Help Nigeria Youths by Sharing this Information.