According to the management of University of Lagos,it was announced t0 the general public that the UNILAG 2016/2017 POST UTME form Admission Guidelines was on Tuesday released for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The statement concerning concerning the 2016/2017 UNILAG post UTME online registration which is to hold from Aug. 3 to Aug. 24. was issued to the concerned public by the institution’s Deputy Registrar (Information), Mr Toyin Adebule,
According to the statement, all the candidates who are concerned are urged to make sure that they obtain the said University of Lagos, unilag post utme form 2016/2017 before the closing date as there won’t have any regard to any candidate left behind. Candidates are also urged not to pay any person for admission assistance.
UNILAG 2016/2017 POST UTME Admission Guidelines
The following are the admission guidelines which the management shall use to accept students into the institution this year. The guideline stated that it is
- Only those candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice during the 2016 Computer Based Test mode UTME and scored 200 and above were eligible to obtain the UNILAG 2016/2017 POST UTME form.
2. Those who made five credit passes at one sitting in relevant Ordinary Level subjects, including English language and mathematics.
3. candidates who would not be 16 years of age by October 31 were not eligible for screening and need not apply.
4. Candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the screening.
5. Such candidates will be allowed to upload their results when they are released only if they applied within the specified period.
6. Candidates are advised to check the university website for the specified periods and other details.
How to Buy UNILAG 2016/2017 POST UTME Form
Candidates are to buy the post utme form and also proceed for the online registration from August 3rd to August 24th 2016. The form will be accessible through the UNILAG post UTME online registration portal 2016.